Especialista EHS (Segundo turno)
• Coordinate and support site efforts to implement and maintain ISO 14001 certification & EHS Management Systems.
• Conduct internal audits of compliance to regulatory requirements and company policies.
• Monitor air emissions, hazardous and solid waste generation, wastewater, and chemical usage for waste minimization and regulatory tracking.
• Develop, implement and monitor programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety regulations.
• Evaluate hazardous, special handling and external waste management suppliers for monitoring and measuring environmental processes.
• Coordinate the recycling area, hazardous waste management and supervision of the personnel responsible of these activities.
• Develop, implement, and periodically review the organizational environmental plan (Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures).
• Provide technical support and training for environmental remediation projects and legal actions.
• Monitor progress of environmental improvement programs.
• BS Environmental Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Industrial Engineer or related.
• Relevant Job Experience Minimum: 3 years’ experience.
• Experience in Local Laws, Regulations and Certifications in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present to management.
• Work effectively across functions to identify improvement opportunities and develop special projects.
• Lead Auditor with ISO 14001 Certification is a plus.
• Fluent professional conversational English level required.
Mayor información: email@example.com
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org