Environment, Health And Safety Technician
Web Tecnología del Pacífico, S. A. de C. V.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
JOB SUMMARY & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Assist on develop, document and supervise policies and procedures for the Safety and Environmental Programs.
• Provide support and coordinate EHS activities within APUs organization
• Perform area inspections required such as portable fire extinguishers
• Provide support to revise, document, and supervise administrative reports for the safety and environmental areas.
• Provide support on EHS audits to plant and APUs
• Provide support and facilitate training to all employees.
• Collaborate in the implementation of EHS programs
• Participate in emergency brigades
• Provide support on waste handling and proper disposal of all waste streams
• Coordinate KPIs at APU level, gather information from observation cards
Experiencia y requisitos
• Provide support on develop, plan, document, and implement compliance of Mexican Law under safety and Environmental requirements. STPS, Semarnat, Profepa, SPA, IMSS, etc.
• Fire protection
• Machine Lockout Tag out Training
• Press Operations and Safety machines and grinders
• Press guarding and machine guarding.
• Forklift operations.
• Handling of hazardous chemicals.
• Use of fuel gasses, pressures, and leak detection.
• Aisle markings and safety sings.
• Coordinate emissions and waste audits of different processes of our facility and direct corrective actions to meet Mexican Environmental Laws.
• Do research activities to improve our Industrial Process.
• Technical, High School diploma
• Effective communications skills.
• Computer skills.
• Good understanding of EHS Regulations
• Ability to conduct controlled audits
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com