Environment, Health And Safety Engineer
Web Tecnologías del Pacífico, S. A. de C. V.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
• Develop, document and supervise policies and procedures for the Safety and Environmental Programs.
• Provide support and coordinate EHS activities within APUs organization
• Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local legal EHS requirements
• Revise, document, and supervise administrative reports for the safety and environmental areas.
• Supervise accident investigation and documentation of procedures.
• Supervise and facilitate Training & Environmental training to all employees.
• Develop, plan, document, and implement compliance of Mexican Law under safety and Environmental requirements. STPS, Semarnat, Profepa, SPA, IMSS, etc.
• Fire protection
• Machine Lockout Tag out Training
• Press Operations and Safety machines and grinders
• Press guarding and machine guarding.
• Forklift operations.
• Handling of hazardous chemicals.
• Use of fuel gasses, pressures, and leak detection.
• Aisle markings and safety sings.
• Coordinate emissions and waste audits of different processes of our facility and direct corrective actions to meet Mexican Environmental Laws.
• Do research activities to improve our Industrial Process.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Field or other similar field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Maquiladora environment at a coordination level.
• Effective communications skills.
• English 70% minimum.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good understanding of ergonomics.
• Ability to conduct controlled audits.
Para inscribirte a este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org